Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Back in the Ring

I just signed up to participate in the new challenge at the Sisterhood. The Power of One Challenge. Of course it starts next Wednesday, and I will be out of town with absolutely no internet connections, but I will try to find some place to jump on to blog and find out what the first challenge is. I am excited to get back to blogging and to the Sisterhood and their challenges. I know that I needed a break with how crazy my life gets this time of year, but I am really looking forward to getting back at it. 2011 is going to be a great year! I can't wait to get started!
Have you signed up? If not, what are you waiting for? Lets make next even better than this year. I can't wait to see all the good things that are going to happen for all of us!
In case I don't get a chance to blog again before then, Happy Holiday's Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment