Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Shrinkvivor Check-in

Shrinkvivor Challenge at the Sisterhood!
Lets get right to it, since I am super excited about this week's check in.
Starting Weight: 213.8
Week 1: 213
Week 2: 210.2
Week 3: 206.6
Change: 3.6 lbs
Total Lost: 7.2 lb
I am having a great week. I doubled my weight lost this week. I am working really hard at making better food choices. Staying away from any beverages that are not coffee and water. I should probably try to cut back on the coffee too, but I need it in the morning. That and I like it a lot! I stayed away from the fast food, which is getting easier every day and I drank all my water. I didn't get in all my fruits and veggies but I did make an attempt most days. I need to keep working on that one. I ran my fastest mile this week at 12:43. I want to work on that too, I would like to be faster, but I figure just getting out there no matter how fast you go is better than just sitting there.
I have had a really good week. My mood has been really good and I haven't been as tired as I was a few weeks ago. I have even been good at remembering to take my iron supplements, and that is saying something because I hate them. If you have never had the pleasure of taking them they make your belly feel really yucky for a couple hours. I did discover if I take them at night I can avoid the yucky belly feeling.
All in all it has been a great week. There have been some huge changes happening in my life this week, mostly work related (all good), and I know that feeling better about myself has helped me handle them with stride. I am so looking forward to next weeks challenge. I am headed up North to our cabin this weekend with Gary and my sister and her boyfriend and I am determined not to let this time away undermine my success so far!
How did you all do?

10 comments:

  1. You did awesome this week! Fantastic loss & mile time! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did fantastic this week! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did wonderful this week! This is just awesome, way to go!

    http://justthe6ofus.net/wordpress/?p=7051

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Great job this week, Carrie! I'm so proud of you for diving into this challenge head first. You are tearing it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work!

    Here's my post:
    http://www.thismomsdelight.com/2010/10/shrinkvivor-challenge-weigh-in-4/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job and great attitude!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing AWESOME! Love your upbeat attitude, girl!

    ReplyDelete