Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crazy Busy

Life has now entered the crazy busy period. Everything always gets hectic around this time of year but this year it has hit 10 fold. Work is beyond chaotic and home isn't much better.Tis the season I guess. I have been bustling around trying to get everything taken care of during my work day that I am completely zapped when I get home. Not that it matters that I am running on empty because I still have a family to feed, homework to supervise, laundry and dishes and dusting oh my! I know it sounds like I am complaining and really I'm not. I love to be busy, the busier the better. It gives me a huge feeling of accomplishment when I can cross multiple things off my list. But at the same time something has to give. Unfortunately it has been my check ins here, but have no fear. I am still working out and eating right. I didn't join the newest challenge at the Sisterhood due to my schedule and feeling like right now just isn't the time for me to take on anything more. Just know that I am still here, still working hard and still trying to read everyone's blogs when I can. It just came down to would I rather get my work out in, or a blog post. In a perfect world both, but for right now, I am taking the work out. Good luck to everyone in the challenge and those like me that are just going to try to follow along on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment