Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Revamp

I have been thinking about my blog a lot lately, or maybe I should say my lack of blogging. Is my blog what I want, is it what I envisioned when I first started out? No, not really. I wanted a fun, catchy, spunky kind of blog. I don't have that. I feel like my blog moved so far into the weight loss efforts that I even got somewhat bored of it. So I stopped writing, I let it fall by the wayside and I rarely visited. I even got to a point where not only was I not taking time on my own blog, but I was neglecting reading some of my favorites too. Blame it on the winter blues or whatever but I was just not here, or there, or anywhere really.
Lately though I have been thinking about my blog and what it is and what I want it to be. The last few months have brought some changes my way and I think that in the spirit of change my blog needs to change and expand too. I still want to jump up and down and tell everyone when I have lost a pound or two, or ten! but I also want to share the cute thing my son said, or the awesome dinner I made last night or tell you how my garden grows. So from here on out, you never know what you will find here, who or what I will talk about. But I think it is high time I made some changes, got back into the game and had fun. I mean after all isn't that what I was going for in the first place. Somewhere to talk and write and vent and have fun along the way sharing my one of a kind story? Exactly. So check out what I have up my sleeve and come back often, bring friends. Lets have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment