Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Good Pasta!



I am sure that this picture does not do this justice, but OMGosh, this is the best dish I think I have ever made. I found it in a Campbell's Kitchen cook book, its called Broccoli and Pasta Bianco. I made it for my family a couple days ago and this is the left overs with a broccoli stuffed chicken breast thrown in for good measure. (Originally we did not have these two things together, this is two different days of leftovers.)
My husband says he hates pasta, so therefore I never cook it, but I saw this recipe and thought it looked so good I just had to try it. It was better than I could have imagined. You have got to try it. Super creamy and super easy and if eaten in moderation not super bad for you. Of course it is carbs covered in cheese and cream of mushroom soup, but seriously you have got to live sometimes. Besides, at least for me, I have cut out so much "bad" stuff from my diet that this didn't kill me. In fact I am slowly losing. So if you love pasta and cheese like I do, you HAVE GOT TO give this a try. You will thank me for it. Even my husband loved it, and that is really saying something.
Oh, and just an FYI, I was in no way compensated for this post. Well unless you count the fact that I got a great meal out of it. Campbell's has no idea I wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment