Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Idle hands are the Devils play ground or something like that....

Work is slow. I hate when that happens, the day drags and I can only do catch up work until it is done and then what? I finished all the little tasks on my desk, filed all my papers, shredded old paperwork and organized my files. And then I sat twiddling my thumbs, what to do now. So I sat at my desk and thought about yesterdays argument with my husband. I spent way too much time thinking about it, I composed a post about it, I posted it, I re-read it and then laughed out loud at how much of a drama queen I was being. I have since deleted the post. But just in case you are wondering the fight is over, the issue is somewhat resolved and we are no longer mad at each other. See too much time on your hands can be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment