Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend Recap

Well the baseball game was not a repeat of our last visit. Our team lost but the game was a lot of fun except for the cold temperatures. Then Kris and I headed south for a visit with friends and an educational trip to an art museum. We were supposed to go to the zoo, but alas it was raining. It always rains when we go to the zoo, so we found another option and Kris loved it. He looked at everything and read all about all sort of interesting things. And I got to catch up with an old friend, it was wonderful. Best off all I got down there and back without getting lost once or missing any exits, I love my GPS.
The rest of the weekend was pretty much uneventful. I cleaned house and did laundry and finally finished watching a movie that I had started over a week ago. I have very little me time these days, and I am fine with that. But when it takes over a week to finish a movie and then I feel guilty about sitting there for two hours something has got to give. I realize that I do a lot for my family and that I need to take a little time for myself a little more often. Maybe after we finish baseball season I will get a chance, until then it will be running Kris up to the ball field every other day for the next 2 months. Oh well, I wouldn't change any of it.
All in all though, it was a great weekend. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment