Friday, April 30, 2010

Spy vs Spy

Last night was wonderfully stress free. It started with K's baseball game. He is sure that he got at least 2 home runs. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was because he was the last batter so he gets to run the bases. He was so proud and I was not about to burst his bubble. I think he had the biggest cheering section at the game and we were a carefree loud bunch of people. We then decided to celebrate the "two home runs" with a trip to the ice cream place. It was delicious. K had a snickers sundae and I was lucky enough to sneak a few bites. But the real fun started once we returned home.
Gary had to get ready to go to work so he was outside getting the truck ready to go and K and I played outside in the hammock. Then we decided that it would be more fun to spy on Gary. So we slunk around the house so that he couldn't see us. Of course Gary had no idea what was going on or what we were doing which helped play into our game even better. We peeked around the side of the house, we hide behind the truck, we ran around the house at least 15 times trying to get the best view. We were having a great time. I finally got busted by Gary, but K was still out there spying. Well as all fun things do, it had to come to an end; we needed to get ready to go to bed so I had K get in the shower as I got his lunch ready for school. But when he got out of the shower, we both put on camouflage pajamas and continued our spy mission while Gary tried to get a little sleep on the coach. We laughed so hard we had to retreat to his bedroom as to not wake Gary.
It was such a good night. Something I truly needed. So thank you Kris for being the best son ever and making Mom laugh. Oh and K had horrible gas during the entire night, and I am pretty sure he thought it was laughing gas.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LMAO! That sounds like the best time ever, I hope you do it more often!

    ReplyDelete