Monday, May 3, 2010

This is the Day that Never Ends

Today started out pretty normal actually for a Monday, it wasn't too bad. I left the house early, stopped and got coffee and was to work on time. Then things started getting interesting. It started with a "fire drill" right in the middle of the busiest part of my morning. The owner of our company walked through yelling this is a fire drill, and proceeded to gather us all out in front of the office and explain the importance of having a fire plan. He did all this while his fly was down. It was hilarious. I can only imagine his thoughts later when he realized. I am betting we don't have a fire drill again for awhile. Then the girl that takes lunch before me forgot to tell me she was back, which put me a half hour behind taking my lunch. Not a big deal except that it put me at the bank at the busiest time of day. So that put me behind and I didn't get a chance to go to the store and pick up hair dye, that I am in desperate need of. I did have time to run to the car wash and hose off my truck from being at the mud bogs this weekend (just driving by)and that is when I ripped a whole in my pants! OMG are you kidding me! The butt of my pants and I have half a day of work left! Lets just end this day and start over tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment