Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF and other happy things

I am so glad that it is finally Friday, I have been waiting all week for it to get here and now here it is. And it is working out to be a fantastic end of the work week. First G got called out of town on work today, so I get to leave early to get K off the bus! I love that. It is a win win, I get to start my weekend early and surprise K by begin home when he gets there. Another great part of today is that my long over due work review has been scheduled for Monday, so hopefully a nice pretty raise will follow. And one of my co-workers that kinda drove me a little nutty put in her one day notice today. It is going to be a great day, and a great weekend.
We have my nephews confirmation this weekend along with a graduation open house, which means I get to eat good all weekend and I don't have to cook at all. It is supposed to be in the 80's all weekend as well, so I can wash my bedding and hang it on the clothes line to dry. I love that smell!
So it is looking like a super great weekend, I will be sad to come back to work Monday. Except, oh wait, that little thing about a review and raise! Finally maybe life is falling into place.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment