Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let it begin with me

So I started on a new fun journey today. Ok will I didn't exactly start it today, but I am making it official today. I have joined a new weight loss group. I have been up and down on the scale for as long as I can remember. In the last 4 years I have lost a significant amount of weight and I was finally happy with my size and how I looked. Well then life got busy and things got stressful and well, I gained. I gained more than I want to mention and it was slow and it sucks. I want to lose 40 pounds. I know that it will take some time and that it is better to do it slow and steady. I know all this because I have literally tried every weight loss option out there and I know what works and what doesn't.
So anyway. I am officially coming out and letting everyone know "hey I want to lose some weight, I need to do this for me and my family. I need some support and help along the way, and heck as long as I am at it, join me here. It will be fun and we can do it together."
I am starting slow and working on it. I actually have been trying to work on it for awhile now. But now I am not hiding it any more. I am telling people. Now I have the accountability to others that I did not have before. Now I have to answer to you.
LETS GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment