Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mood Swings and Random Things..........

So, well, um, yeah, I have been more than a little cranky lately. For the past couple weeks I having been pushing the envelope on how much I can get away with. At work, at home, everywhere I go. I have just been cranky. It started last week with the HUGE disagreement I had with my husband, then it was arguing with my cell phone company over a bill and finally a very good friend and co-worker of mine quit yesterday. My friend quitting seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back.
I cried.
At work.
In front of others.
Okay, so I rarely cry anymore and to do it in front of others?!? What is that all about. I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom and dry my eyes.
I am really not sure what my problem is. Except um... maybe it could be PMS. I am mean I guess I can't rule that out. Maybe Gary is right, I am cranky the week before, the week of, and the week after. He is an ass.
More likely though, it is just that I am tired and need a little rest and relaxation. So in celebration of my bad mood swings (yes I think a celebration is in order, it gives a positive spin on a bad thing) I am going out with my friends this weekend. I am packing up my bags and my son and I am going home to my parents house for the weekend.
Don't look at me like that. I love my parents, I love spending the night there, and I LOVE having a built in babysitter! See, all positives. Besides that I get to see my sister, whom I always have a blast with, my friends and I get to indulge in an adult beverage without having to worry about getting up to make breakfast and turn on cartoons in the morning. Oh the joys of going home!
Also K and I are getting our hair cut. He is in need of that summer buzz cut and I am ready for a little change. Besides if you get your hair cut you lose weight, right?!? (another positive)
So now I just need to figure out how to get through the next day and half of work without going batshit crazy.
Oh and did I mention that my husband will not be joining me this weekend? He is going on his own man retreat with "the boys" to our cabin in the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment