Monday, July 26, 2010

Anxious

I am having a Monday, and not because it is one of those storm cloudy kinda days, but because I am super anxious today. I am waiting for some good news to come my way and I have been checking and rechecking my phone all day. I am driving myself crazy and it is putting me on edge. I need to relax and just go with things today, but I feel like some very important changes could be coming my way and I am more than ready to grab them with both hands and hang on the for ride. Please keep your fingers crossed that I get the call I am waiting on and that it is good news!
In other news my C25K training is going well. I have gotten back on the horse, so to speak, and I am feeling really good about the runs I have been getting in. I am feeling like I could run longer than my allotted time (5 minuets) but that I should follow the plan so as to avoid injury. I have always been super competitive though, so it is really hard for me not to try and push myself. So far I am doing pretty well keeping on track and not pushing too far. Getting back the to 5k training has helped to make me more committed to the weight loss goals I have too, my only concern now is making sure that I get enough calories in to lose weight and not go into starvation mode. My workouts have been burning 300+ calories so I am trying to keep everything balanced. I know that it will be rocky for a little bit until my body gets used to what I am doing so I am going to try not to step on the scale for a whole week so that the everyday fluctuations doing drive me crazy. So I am anxious to see what the scale reads next week.
Here's to hoping the the rest of the week is better than today and that I can relax a little and enjoy the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment