Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It Starts Now

Shrinkvivor Challenge at the Sisterhood!
Shrinkvivor starts today. It is the official first weigh in. It is not a pretty number, but on the bright side I have no where to go but down. I am really looking forward to the next few weeks, the teams and the dreaded Exile island. My plan is to stay far far away from Exile island.
I have 10 days left until my first ever 5k run and I am hoping that training for that and this new challenge keeps me on track and accountable.
Are you ready to shrink?
Starting weight: 213.8 I am hoping that is the last time I ever see that number. It is up from my previous challenge, but I think part of that is that I needed new batteries in my scale. Let see how low that number can go. I am pretty confident that by the end of the challenge I can kiss the 200's good bye for good! I can't wait to see what our first physical challenge is for this week.

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the first challenge too. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to rock that 5k and your training will definitely help in the shrinking department. Just don't stop running after the 5k passes. Set another goal and keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your first 5k! That's great! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete