Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Check-in Down and Dirty in 30 Week 3

Well another week, another weigh in. I lost a pound this week. I am happy and yet disappointed all at the same time. It is so frustrating to be eating well and working your butt off, literally, and not seeing the scale really move. I should cut myself some slack because I have been noticing that my pants are not so tight and my energy has been much higher. I have been continuing on the C25K training program, but I tend to go until I hit the 3.1 mile distance on my treadmill. It takes me way longer than 30 minutes, but I know that I am increasing my endurance and that makes me feel good. I have now run 30 solid minutes and I was thrilled to get that milestone done.
All in all, I am trying to be positive and I know that a slower weight loss is one that sticks, but still you work so hard and then don't see much of a change and it is kinda disheartening.
Anyway, I hope all the other sisters did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment