Tuesday, August 31, 2010

True Confessions

In true, true confession style I feel the need to confess a few things.
*This past weekend was full of birthday's. First my husband's on Saturday which lead in part to a few drinks at the local watering whole. A few for me, a few too many for him. Poor little dear had a tough day of recovery Sunday. Secondly my Dad's which lead to chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and in true Dad style chocolate ice cream. I was pretty good only having a small piece of cake and a scoop of ice cream.
*I did not get as many workouts in as I had planned. I would have liked to get a run in on Sunday and it never happened.
*I registered for the CCRR in Lansing the end of this month and never received confirmation that my registration was received, in fact my check was never even cashed, I was thinking about pushing my first official race off awhile if they didn't cash the check soon. But today I received the info I had been waiting for I am officially registered. I am so glad because I need that race day deadline to keep me on track.
Mostly I have been good lately, trying to watch what I eat and workout. I need to work a little harder at things, but at least I have not given up. How are you all doing??

No comments:

Post a Comment